We hope you had a great New Year and a good bit of downtime during the holiday season. 2021 was a big year for Storj as we launched a brand new solution to store, stream and share data on the decentralized cloud - Storj DCS!
Over the year, we’ve added lots of customer-requested functionality to the network – things like multipart upload, multi-region satellite,a multi-tenant s3 gateway, support for L2 payments via ZK Sync, and performance improvements that make Storj DCS arguably the fastest around.
Providing a great user experience led to substantial growth in both customers and network usage! We’re excited about what 2022 will bring.
- Enabling stable token deposit addresses and lowering processing fees for Node Operators paying in STORJ by removing any requirement for third-party payment processing.
- Enabling quick and easy data copying via server-side copy implementation improvements.
- Delivering more insights into your usage via new dashboards, including:
- Project dashboard screen
- All-projects dashboard screen
- Bucket details screen
- Object details screen (updates)
- Adding support for zip files on the link-sharing service so you can traverse zip files you previously uploaded to the network without having to download them.
- Adding a segment limit to projects so that you don’t accidentally upload an unexpectedly large number of segments.
- For more information about smaller items we’ve completed in the last month, please look at our changelogs; v1.45.3, v1.46.3.
For More Information:
- Check out the new dashboards or other features by signing in to your account.
- Dive into our code or contribute by visiting our GitHub repository.
Reach out to us by emailing email@example.com or through our community forum.