It's been a wild year for everyone around the world. As 2020 comes to an end, we're relieved and apprehensive—but mostly excited—for 2021. We just want to take a moment to thank our team, our users, and our community for supporting us and still being excited about what we're doing. Here's to a better year in 2021, and thanks to everyone for your support and enthusiasm—we wouldn't be half of what we are without all of you.
We're proud of the progress we've been able to make, even with all the obstacles 2020 presented us. Thanks again.
Here's what's coming up:
- Adding support for a Tardigrade-hosted Multi Tenant S3 Gateway so users can have a better drop-in S3 experience.
- Adding some more functionality to the Object Map so users can preview content directly in the browser from the Object Map without having to download the file.
- Improving the Object Map's load performance.
- Illuminating the Nodes on the Object Map the data is being downloaded from so that users can visualize how a download works on our network.
- Creating a new, simplified onboarding experience for Tardigrade users.
- The ability to view all of your projects and high-level details about your Tardigrade account in a single place so you can manage them more easily.
- Updating the Satellite GUI to allow users to create access grants directly in the browser without needing to generate them in our CLI tool.
- Adding support for multipart upload so users can upload large files without errors.
- Optimizing the Reed Solomon scheme to reduce overhead and amount of data stored on the network while retaining 11 9s of durability.
- Finishing the crash report service for Linux & Windows.
- Implementing the first iteration of the Multi-Node Dashboard.