Centralized storage providers are a single point of failure that leaves sensitive data vulnerable to a growing number of sophisticated cyber attacks, tampering, ransomware, and bitrot–creating a broader threat surface between multiple regions.
Discover the biggest security risks of centralized storage architectures and learn how to mitigate those risks through a zero-trust cloud storage approach.
- The top 8 cloud security breaches and lessons learned
- A breakdown of the top 5 cloud storage security threats
- How zero trust storage helps to mitigate security risks
- How the decentralized cloud is a zero-trust architecture
- Secure storage requires zero trust and zero knowledge