Join our next community town hall on Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. EDT (see below for other timezones).
Town hall attendees will hear from Storj leaders, including: Ben Golub, our executive chairman and interim CEO; Brandon Iglesias, product manager; John Gleeson, vice president of operations; Jon Sanderson, vice president of marketing; and myself, Jocelyn Matthews, community manager.
During this town hall, we have a lot to cover. Our Pioneer Beta release is only a few weeks away. Topics for the meeting include:
- Development Update: We’ll be sharing details about our Beacon Alpha and Pioneer Beta Stage 1 releases.
- User Onboarding: An overview of early feedback from partners and users—both on the supply and demand side.
- Community and Events: Highlights of the events we are attending for the next quarter and other community updates.
- Token Flows and Balances Report: A summary of our token usage for Q2 2019, followed by the actual report posted to our blog.
- Marketing Update: The latest about our waitlists and Tardigrade mascot.
If you have questions that you would like answered during the live Q&A portion of the town hall, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer them during the meeting.
If you cannot attend the meeting, we will share a recording of the town hall on the Storj Labs YouTube channel.
Storj Town Hall Details
Where: The town hall meeting will be live-streamed on the Zoom.us platform. Livestream links will be emailed, along with a reminder, the day of the event. Please use this link to pre-register on Zoom.us. Be prepared to join the meeting by downloading the Zoom.us software before the meeting starts.
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
Time: 10:00 a.m. PDT; 1:00 p.m. EDT; 5:00 p.m. GMT; 8:00 p.m. MSK; and 1:00 a.m. China Standard Time (Thursday, April 11). Please check your local time.
Format: 20-minute presentation and a 40-minute Q&A.