In the era of high-profile data breaches, rampant ransomware, and a constantly shifting government regulatory environment, development teams are increasingly taking on the responsibility of integrating security design and best practices into all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Discover how the shift in security focus across the SDLC is impacting development teams—from addressing the most common threats to exploring the best practices and tools being employed to develop secure applications.
Some specifics covered in the report include:
- Findings and insights from dZone’s 2021 Application Security Survey
- Addressing challenges and shifting security left for cloud-native apps
- How to Evaluate Security Controls With OWASP’s Top 10 Security Tests
- Building Better Security Through MFA, Access Controls, and More
- Application Security Predictions